[dropcap1]R[/dropcap1]CCG Loughborough is an assembly of vibrant God lovers of all ages started under the auspices of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) mission in 2007. We are passionate about teaching God’s Word and soul winning. We are also committed to the global RCCG vision.
Our Fundamental Beliefs
THE BIBLE TEACHING
- In the Divine inspiration of the Bible and as the infallible Word of God.
- The Divine Trinity consists of three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- The Deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, teachings, crucifixion, resurrection, ascension, and coming return to this earth in power and glory to rule.
- That Man was created in the image of God before whom he walked in innocence, holiness and purity, but by voluntary disobedience and transgression, he fell to the depths of sin. Therefore, the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the finished work at Calvary.
- That Perfection is a spiritual growth for those who have been sanctified and consecrated unto God.
- In the Baptism of the Holy Ghost for all believers who are living sanctified lives and that it is evidenced by the speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterances.
- That Divine Healing of sickness for all believers is provided through the atonement.
- The second coming of Jesus and the Rapture of the church.
- That Tribulation will occur between Christ’s second coming for his bride and His return in Judgment.
- In the 1000 year reign of Jesus Christ on earth.
- The Great White Throne Judgment as the final judgment when all the wicked will stand before God.
- The new heaven and new earth will replace the current heaven and earth.
- In Eternal heaven and Eternal hell as literal places of final destiny.
- In Water baptism by immersion as Jesus commanded.
- In Restitution where stolen goods are returned to their rightful owners.
- In the Lord’s supper, practised to remember His death until He returns.